Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Bl*g Virgin

You know me, I'm OxfordJasmine... off YouTube? Off Twitter? Off Facebook? Blimey, I'm a bit of an internet genie (I pop up all over the place).

So this is my first post, a bit of a random one. There's more to come, I like to talk dirty about make up, cosmetics and fashion, so expect some juicy bits about products I'm loving and cruelty free goodies that are worth having!

Would love to see more people on these two websites please:
www.swapsiesuk.co.uk
www.slapswap.com

Both are awesome places to find make up and cosmetics that you might not be able to afford just yet, but would like try. Cosmetics you don't want are a mega find for someone else!

See you soon, more bl*gging bl*gs on their way!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails