Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 April 2009

Coastal Scents Awesome Foursome

I picked these as my favourite four from the the new Coastal Scents Hot Spots single eye shadow refil range, these will be hot for spring and take you through to summer. The light blue reminds me of blue bells!

You can make so many lovely looks from just these four colours, they are quite pigmented, creamy soft and would look great over paint pots, cream eyeshadow, pencil or applied wet for extra vibrancy.

A tutorial or two is sure to follow soon as soon as I get through playing with the gazillion hot spots in this range!

Available from http://www.coastalscents.com/

8 comments:

  1. That looks like one of the hello kitty palettes.
    Let me know how they turn out quality wise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colours! Might you do a tutorial using these? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tutorial will be upcoming LottieB!

    Emma, I like the quality so far but they are soft so probably more talc in them than Hello Kitty.

    The pink and blue are also matte which is good for more prominent eyes like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really well pigmented... I've never tried any coastal scents stuff so maybe I'll take a look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've been thinking about trying these. I'd love to see a more in depth review once you've used them a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, Becky, Emma, i can send you one each if you tell me what sort of colour you'd like to try. Twitter or email me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jasmine..
    CS palette has very awesome colour..
    btw, i saw ur comment in one of the youtube video regarding 88 palette review..
    u said that u mail 88 palette ebay n ask whether they are cruelty free make up or not, and their answer is not..right?
    And actually many people said that CS is the same as 88 palette from ebay
    They import from China n CS give them brand..
    can u pls give me information about that?
    Thank u Jasmine
    i love ur video..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, thanks for watching and commenting! It's the 120 Beauty Factory eye shadow palette that is tested on animals not the Coastal Scents palettes. CS assure me that neither they nor their manufacturers test on animals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails