Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Coastal Scents Camouflage Concealer Palette

I was surprised today with my Coastal Scents haul, what a nice treat, a large box of palettes from the US. I was most impressed with this palette though, the camouflage concealer of 10 shades of creamy slightly dry concealer - if you have dry skin I would advise an extra bit of moisturiser and primer.

There is a great selection of colours so as I usually tailor mix all foundations and concealers for a perfect match, this is good for me. Don't worry if you don't have clients of all colouring, these are really good for contouring and highlighting too using the darker and lighter shades. That is one of my favourite parts of make up artistry especially on brides! Bam! look at those cheekbones!

The palette cost $15 and shipping was another $15 but was well worth it if you're ordering a few things. The packaging was brilliant, nicely wrapped in protective bubble wrap and paper and in a sturdy box which meant that everything I ordered arrived in pristine condition.

A few more Coastal Scents haul items to follow!

1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of this brand. i'm excited to check out the website!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails