Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Bella Italia a review of Italian swap goodies.




I was so excited when the post arrived today, I was having a bit of a low day. It was horrible outside with rain and thunder all afternoon which didn't add to my mood at all!

Look at all these wonderful goodies from Kiko and Truccominerale!

Kiko Colour Sphere - (purple and lilac domed eye shadow) is lovely and very much like a baked electroflash by M.A.C - the packaging of the Kiko line is almost identical too. I think M.A.C is difficult if not impossible to get in Italy, so I sent some eye shadows in my swap!

Truccominerale Peach Blusher - I am really getting in to peach blushers, just because they are quite versatile for an ultra natural look. They can be used as eye shadows if you're in a hurry. Peach really brightens and peps up my complexion as well.

Truccominerale Manga Violet eye shadow loose pigment, this is as vibrant as it gets. I have never seen anything like it. A matte violet - a bit like M.A.C creme de violet but more intense, way more intense.

Kiko Vibrant Eye Pencil in shade 601 - Kiko don't seem to give names to their colours but this is a bold and incredibly creamy and blendable pencil. I used it as a liner, eye shadow base and also on the lips underneath the Kiko lipstick in 06 which really made it last for hours!

Kiko Eye shadows in 24 and 54. 24 is a light lemony irridescent cream, amazing as a highlight. 54 is a metallic almost molten bronze, I've been using it on my cheeks as a bronzer as well as over the eye pencil as an eye shadow.

Here are a few swatches below:


Left:Manga Violet
Top to bottom: Colour sphere purple then lilac, No 24 and then No 54 eye shadows
Right: Bronze Eye Pencil

My Italian swap buddy also sent me a few baggies of sample pigments which I love the look of:



Italy has been holding out on us I think, these brands are amazing, I am really loving my goodies!

A full review can be found on my channel!




5 comments:

  1. They all look so pigmented, i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely swap.
    I'd love to do one.
    How do you go about it?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - some great stuff there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!
    I am following you from Italy and I love your videos :)

    Just F.Y.I.: Truccominerale is basically the brand which sells in Italy (online) the products sold in the UK by Minerals Will Work For You.
    So...if you like those pigments (and the Kabuki brush), you'll certainly be able to get them in the UK! :)

    Greetings from Venice,

    Evelina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails