Lovely Followers

Monday 21 December 2009

Winter drink for tee totallers!

I am having a dry few months, due to taking antibiotics. Mixing alcohol and those babies will make me sick - so I'd rather not go there!

Here's a recipe for my fave winter drink (except hot chocolate with cream, maltesers and marshmallows but I am drooling while I digress...)

10 cloves
half a stick of cinnamon
1 litre of apple juice
1 litre cranberry juice

To decorate: slices of apple and orange

Pop the cloves, cinnamon and apple juice in a pan to simmer for 20 minutes. Serve in glasses or mugs with thin slices of apple and orange.

For all those designated drivers, pregnant women, tee totallers and those on medication I wish you a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. thats quite an innovative idea Jasmine :)
    Definately going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine. I never drink alcohol, not by obligation but because I don't like that. I will try your cocktail for Christmas Eve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look on .glamchase pronovias cocktail dresses 2017 reviews You will not be disappointed.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails