Lovely Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

Nails of the Day!

I decided to try out my new nail art brushes to create this simple and fun French manicure. I've been admiring my nails for about two days! It's a great way to make short nails look longer!

I used:
  • Basecoat - Jessica Nail Cure Step 2
  • e.l.f nail polish in Moonlight and Black Moonlight has to be one of my favourites because of the delicate pearly cream shine it gives my nails.
  • A silver nail polish that I dotted over the tip line to add interest. I got the silver nail polish in a swap with the lovely Suka and Spice (check out her blog!)
  • I also used a glittery topcoat over the black (Bourjois Club a Miami)



So far no chips, just a little wear, which is pretty good considering there is about five coats of nail varnish on the tip!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! i think i may have to go back and get that polish for myself now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty indeed! I love the silver accent inbetween! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails