Lovely Followers

Saturday 8 May 2010

What are your favourite nail polishes?

O.P.I. Do You Lilac It? I love this matte silky perfect lilac colour. It cheers me up no end!

Eyeko Cosmic* I often just stare at my nails in wonder as it looks just like sparkling granite.
Eyeko Indigo* Another mesmerising shade of indigo blue. It goes really well with really dark blue denim skinny jeans.
Nubar Greener. I have recently got in to dark green, and I love this emerald shade.
Eyeko Posh Polish* I am the first to say sheep but this is a beautiful "greige" one coat wonder nail polish. If you put a coat of O.P.I Rosy Future over the top you get the most amazing lilac iridescence.
Jessica Breathless. I bought this the day before my wedding. I wore it on my wedding and honeymoon. It's special to me and I am a sucker for blue iridescence.
O.P.I Purple With a Purpose. The perfect Cadbury's purple!
Bourjois Club a Miami. This photo lets it down but this is the perfect sparkly top coat for any polish as it contain different sized disco glitter.
Boujois Cocktail a Barcelone. I bought this for my chief bridesmaid and we love it!
e.l.f Royal Purple* The most stunning colour.
Eyeko Coral* Beach holiday in a bottle.

Some of my photographs don't do these justice! I hope you liked my round up of my favourite polishes! I'd love to know yours!

Items marked with * were sent to me free for review, I am affiliated with e.l.f cosmeticsUK


5 comments:

  1. So nice nail polish colors! The Club a Miami one looks just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jasmine =D
    Fab post, I would have to say my all time favourite polish is Betty Blues by Boots No7, ELF Nude & China Glaze Heli-yum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I thought that OPI might be in that list :) I think one of my favourites is MAC Baby Goth Girl. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! these colours are really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, nail varnish! I love them all, especially the OPI. It's one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails