Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 June 2010

Look of the Day - Kim Kardashian






Say what you like about Kim and her antics but her make up style is gorgeous, so I thought I'd have a go at an every day version! A tutorial will follow shortly.

Two key products used were the eye shadows which were from the Superdrug MUA £1 range (No 16 and 19). I was pleasantly pleased with them. I really like matte shadows but they are notoriously difficult to work with. I decided to put these to the test in this look. They are a bit dusty and not highly pigmented but they went on fine and looked great.

10 comments:

  1. Wow...this look is beautiful. You look really pretty.

    Asiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What did you use on your lips? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great look! you look absoloutley stunning! I love the purple flower in your hair!

    Have you tried any other MUA products? I am going to do a MUA haul soon and a review - I tried the lipsticks and was pleasantly suprised with one of the lighter pink colours!

    Do you have a youtube tutorial coming soon for this look?

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/emzeet

    Blog: http://the-beauty-review.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the tutorial beacuse it's exactly the type of look I adore for going out in the evening!!
    Bye!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...beautiful :-)

    And you are glowing...I like the look

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, you look great! Totally agree Kim K has a stunning make up style x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely, great photo! Looking forward to the tutorial on YT. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous glowing look girl, very much Kim K! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails