Lovely Followers

Wednesday 3 November 2010

e.l.f Christmas Range - Internet TV show this week

Now that e.l.f UK has had a pretty decent restock this week, everyone will be itching to order their Christmas goodies as well as their staples. I have some stunning Christmas presents from the new range that went live last week to show you.

It always helps to see them being used and to be able to ask questions about them before you order. So why not drop in and see me on Friday this week (5 November 2010) at 11am UK time. You can find my channel here. I shall do my best to record it (technological prowess depending) so it can be repeated for those who are unable to see it live on Friday!



Click on the image to go straight to the Christmas shop, browse and if you have any questions, bring them on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails