Lovely Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

Yes to Tomatoes Totally Tranquil Facial Hydrating Lotion

This white hydrating cream is great for oily/combination skins. It's a water/aloe vera based lotion so won't overload the skin, however it is packed with essential oils and natural extracts (such as chamomile, rosemary, red tea, tomatoes (of course), red pepper and ginkgo bilboa leaf).

Fully prepared and expecting it to smell like vegetable soup, I was most pleasantly surprised to discover the delightful scent of beautiful florals.

I have been using the hydrating cream for about a week now and I am not growing tired of the smell or texture. It leaves my skin soft and plump without greasiness. It works very well with my foundation, whether liquid, tinted moisturiser, mineral or cream to powder, too many foundations, moi? ;-) So I am quietly impressed.

There are several types of products to try from the Yes To range - all fruit and veggie inspired that have been developed for different skin types. After a bit of Googling, I found the range in the UK on beautybay.com. But if you want to find out more about the ranges, check out the US site.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh interesting!! I will head to have a look at it now, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome!!! Thanks for sharing it with us sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails