Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 March 2011

Alva Coleur Lip Balm Review - Soft Rose

Another exit review for Alva Coleur Liquid Lip Balm in Soft Rose. The 8ml tube lasted me about 4 months of daily use.

The liquid balm is a soft non-shimmery translucent rose colour although it looks purple in the tube, do not fear. It adds a hint of colour and shine to the lips. It's liquid texture means that it's easy and quick to apply but not sticky and lasts a fair amount of time before reapplication. The packaging is a simple slim lip gloss tube with screw top and wand applicator. I don't have to worry about temperature drops solidifying or highs liquefying it in my bag (if you've ever had a lipbalm/lipstick melt in your bag, you'll appreciate this even more).

The thing I like the most about this product is the scent, I never get tired of it - it smells like Vanilla Cola - something I never drink as I value my teeth but I love the smell! Also being a braces wearer (for the time being) it doesn't end up all over the front of my clear step brace which looks worse than lipstick covered teeth...

The balm is also available in a soft peach colour which will be great for soft summer lips. I tend to use this all the time as a moisturising and hydrating lip balm or preparation for wearing lipstick. I find that it acts as a temporary lip plumper without resorting to stinging or menthol sensations, so perhaps more suitable for those with cinnamon/menthol sensitivity.

I already have my back up of this product (thank goodness). A definite repurchase.

You can find out about the Alva range and the Liquid Lip Balm ingredients/prices from the Alva website.

1 comment:

  1. interesting post :) good to know which products best repurchase

    http://australianbrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails