Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 March 2011

L'Occitane - Elegant Legs Mist Review

Launching in the UK on 4th April, I was lucky enough to have been given a bottle to try before the launch.

I took this product to Italy with me on a business trip and I am so glad that I did. I was spending all day on my feet (in heels!) and during breaks would pop back to my apartment nearby and spray my legs and feet with this toning and refreshing spray. It's mildly moisturising but mainly light and quickly evaporates to leave soft, fresh and less tired legs!

It also smells so good that I could just wear it all over! The leg mist is a heady mix of sweet almonds and bergamot provides a clean and perky freshness. The menthol encourages fresh blood flow to the tired muscles of your legs. Unless you want tingly bits as it contains menthol, I'd advise not to spray it all over.

L'Occitane Elegant Legs Limited Edition is £13 for a 100ml pump spray. Available from 4th April 2011, UK website.

3 comments:

  1. L'Occitane is one of my favourite brands for skincare they are amazing..obivously i havent tried this yet since it not out but it does sound great xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jasmine, can I ask what shade you are in the new elf tined moisturisers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ki, My shade is sand, I think I would go darker in full summer though. The moisturiser is quite forgiving, I could use Beige if I was stuck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails